Instructions & Manuals
Please click an item below to expand
This Kit Contains:
- 1 Atomizer Cone (B)
- 1 Battery Shell with Manual Button (D)
- 2 Atomizer Head (C)
- 2 360mAh Rechargeable Battery (E)
- 2 Empty Tank Cartridge (A)
- 1 Dual Battery Charger
How to Assemble
- Twist and remove Battery Cap (F) from the end of the battery shell (D)
- Insert battery (positive end goes in first) (E)
- Put Battery Cap (F) back onto the battery housing, and snap into place. *TIP: To turn battery on and off, click manual button 5 times fast.
- Unscrew Atomizer Cone (B) from battery housing.
- Insert Atomizer Head (C) onto top of battery housing.
- Screw on Atomizer Cone (B) (slide over atomizer cone) back onto the Battery Shell (D).
- Fill one of the provided cartridges (A) with NicStick eliquid of your choice. (make sure to only fill ¾ of the way)
- Insert cartridge (A) into Atomizer Cone (B), making sure it snaps all the way into place.
- Start puffing! (be sure to hold down manual button while inhaling)
Charging the Battery
When the battery needs to be charged, the light on the manual button will blink for about 10 seconds, and vapor production will stop. To charge the battery, insert the battery into the provided charger. (Make sure is placed on charger with + and – facing the right way). Plug the charger into the appropriate USB Port. A RED light will illuminate on the charger, to indicate the battery is charging. The light will turn GREEN when the battery has completed charging. Charging time is approximately 2 hours. *NOTE: Do not use any other battery than the battery provided. Doing so could damage your unit, and will void your warranty.
Battery Power Saving Feature
This Products battery has a power saving feature to avoid draining of the battery. To turn battery OFF, press manual button 5 times fast. The manual button light will blink a few times, signaling that it has turned OFF. Your unit will not function in this mode. To turn battery ON, press manual button 5 times fast again. The manual button light will again blink a few times, signaling that it has turned ON.
Atomizer Head: 30 Day Warranty
Battery: 90 Day Warranty
If you are experiencing problems with your unit, please call 1-888-707-3244 or email email@example.com, and a customer support representative will assist you.
NicStick reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to limit the amount of replacements per customer to a maximum of three replacements per 1 year. NicStick will NOT replace more than three of the same item per customer within 1 year from purchase date. Customer agrees to clean the unit based on NicStick recommended instructions. Use of non-NicStick brand of E-liquids, parts or accessories such as USB chargers, wall adapters, etc. will VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
- Insert the empty cartridge entirely into the atomizer, make the fluid hole opened and pull out the cartridge, as (A) shown.
- Put the empty cartridge stand upside-down, fill the liquid into the cartridge until it is 3/4 full as(B) shown.
- As (C) shown, put the pre-filled cartridge under the atomizer, insert the cartridge into the atomizer entirely.
- Screw the atomizer with the battery, then you can use it.
Our Nicstick Tank DUO/EGO battery utilizes the latest microcircuit airflow switch. Simply screw the atomizer with a filled Nicstick Tank DUO/EGO Tank onto the threaded end of battery and it is ready to go. The normal battery is 65cm, diameter is 9.2mm, and there is still a longer one, you can choose according to your needs.
- General Use
Working state of the battery: When inhaling, the LED light will gradually come on as the battery starts to work; when you stop inhaling, the light turns off, and the battery stops working.
To avoid overheating and extend the life of battery, the LED light on the end of the battery will flash 2 times when the battery is activated for 5 seconds. The output of voltage will stop. It can be used again when the light finishes flashing.
Indication of low power:
When the LED light on the end of the battery flashes 10 times, it means the battery is low and the battery needs charging.
- How to charge
The Nicstick Tank DUO/EGO comes with a special usb charger. The input voltage is 5V. (Attention: the output current of the charger should less than 1A and the output voltage should be 4.5-6.0V).
To charge the battery:
Gently screw the battery into the USB charger. Plug the USB cable into a USB adapter or a computer. The LED light will be on while charging and turn off when fully charged, it takes about 3 hours to charge the battery. Unscrew the battery and remove the charger from the power source, as (D) shown.
- The battery should be charged only with the USB charger made specifically for this unit. Do not use another charger to chargethe battery or use this charger to charge another model battery.
- The battery is a hi-tech e-product. Please avoid dropping, forcing and sharp objects.
- Avoid exposing the battery to high temperatures.
- Avoid welding the battery directly or puncturing it with a nail or other sharp objects.
- If the battery produces a smell, feels hot without working, shows any deformation or exhibits any other abnormalities, please cut off the power, remove the battery from the charger and stop using the battery.
- The Tank DUO/EGO atomizer only works together with our Joyetech Tank DUO/EGO cartridge.
- During the use of this unit, if you need to pull out the cartridge, please put the pre-filled cartridge headstand so as to avoid outflow of the remainder liquid in the cartridge.
- Avoid colliding, falling and extrusion.
- Keep the battery away from children.
To keep your Nicstick Tank DUO/EGO functioning well, you should use as directed and clean regularly. Be careful not to let dust into atomizer and battery component.Guarantee
Products are guaranteed for one year from the delivery date. We will not guarantee products that have been damaged through improper use or intentionally damaged.
- Remove battery (long piece) and atomizer (small piece) from the box
- Screw atomizer onto battery
- Hold end of battery with one hand and with the other hand pull and remove the blank cartridge, (top piece) discard blank tip.
- Open new cartridge (which contains the liquid nicotine) and remove from clear cellophane bag.
- Pull cap off of cartridge and insert cartridge into the atomizer
- Start puffing (also referred to as vaping)
- The light on the end of the battery should light up, when light starts blinking it is time to recharge your battery.
(charge for at least 2 hours, but do not exceed 4 hours)
- Pull Cartridge off of your NicStick Unit
- Turn so open end of cartridge is up
- Open bottle of NicStick e-liquid by removing plastic cap
- Drop 3-4 drops of NicStick e-liquid onto fibers inside cartridge
- Put cartridge back onto unit
- Put cap back onto NicStick e-liquid bottle
- Start vaping
How to clean your battery and atomizer threads:
- When cleaning the connection points, take a lint free cloth or smooth tissue and gently clean in and around the battery and atomizer threads.
How to clean your atomizer:
- Unscrew atomizer from battery
- Remove cartridge
- Blow through atomizer to clean airway
- Repeat steps every other day or every other cartridge to keep your atomizer working like new.